Have you ever wished that there was a way to tune up your brain? A way to get rid of all that sludge and chaos that stops you from: learning, concentrating or even recalling information?
Of course you have.
Every time I forget where my keys are or I try to read a book and can’t concentrate, I think there must be a better way – a way to have the memory, concentration and mental energy I used to have when I was younger.
Intelligence RX by Inteligen makes these very claims.
A real limitless pill that:
- Boosts intelligence
- Boosts productivity
- Enhances focus
- Enhances memory
It sounds too good to be true. Honestly.
But after seeing some of the studies I thought: what do I have to lose – right? Free is for me.
What’s Intelligence RX Advanced Brain Formula from Inteligen Labs?
If you’re like a lot of people, you’ve exercised to build muscle, lose weight or try and retain your youth. Sure, some people never actually get into the gym, but those that do work their muscles in an effort to enhance them; make them strong, bigger and healthier.
Your brain needs a workout, too.
What many people don’t realize is that the brain is the body’s most complex organ. But this organ behaves like a muscle in some sense.
The brain can be trained to improve memory and cognitive function.
You can’t train other organs in this same way.
All of this occurs because of electrical impulses in the brain.
Inteligen works as a dietary supplement that is packed with all-natural ingredients, vitamin B6 (B vitamins are essential to your brain’s health) and amino acids. Considered the best smart pill, Inteligen works with your brain’s natural functions to enhance the results and feed your brain the nutrients the everyday diet lacks.
Brain supplements give the brain what it lacks so that it can function at a higher level.
What’s in the Inteligen Intelligence RX Advanced Brain Formula?
The “magic” behind this nootropic is all in the ingredients. You see, nootropics are cognitive blends that work to enhance your brain power without all of those nasty side effects.
And with your brain, you don’t want to mess with harmful chemicals or pills that aren’t all-natural.
Let’s take a look at what’s in each pill.
- Bacopa Monnieri: Found in North India, this is an extract that has been in used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. Used as a natural brain enhancer, this extract is a powerful antioxidant that helps users reach their maximum mental performance. Brain health, cognitive ability and memory are boosted when taking this extract.
- Ginkgo Biloba: The Gingko tree has been a wonder since ancient times. Ancient Chinese medicine has been using Ginkgo Biloba for thousands of years. The leaves of the tree have been shown to boost energy, intelligence and cognitive speed. An improvement in memory and mental clarity is also experienced – it does it all. Studies have shown that this ingredient has short- and long-term memory benefits, and it also slows dementia.
- Vinpocetine: An ingredient that comes from the periwinkle plant. Grown in Europe, this ingredient has been used throughout history as a natural remedy. Studies have shown that Vinpocetine renews damaged brain cells, increases the blood flow to the brain, and all of this works to increase oxygen and nutrient transport to the brain. Increased memory, learning capacity, attention span and speed of recall have all been shown to increase with Vinpocetine.
- Acetyl-L Carnitine: Acetyl-L Carnitine is a neutral antioxidant that has also displayed anti-aging properties. Brain function and intellect is boosted when taking this supplement, and mental energy is boosted, too. The boost in mental energy helps enhance memory and learning capacity. The speed of recall is much faster, and attention span duration is increased, too. A wonder ingredient, this supplement eliminates toxins in the brain and improves neuron communication efficiency.
Inteligen also made sure to include something that you don’t see displayed on the company’s website in Intelligence RX: a proprietary blend.
Due to an outstanding patent license, they use the proprietary blend to get the exact formula away from rip off companies. But from our testing, the other great ingredients included that are impressive:
- Papaya Leaf Extract
- Prune Extract
- Apple Pectin
- Aloe Vera
- Black Walnut Hull
- Oat Bran
These ingredients aren’t just mental boosters, but they have been shown to help with digestion. Flaxseed is also a great source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, which are amazing for your heart. And Flaxseed is an antioxidant.
So, Inteligen is a great overall supplement for the body.
Remember, you can of this nootropic at no cost.
I recommend giving the free trial a chance to see the almost immediate benefit that Inteligen has to offer.
How to Take Intelligence RX and See Results Quickly
You’re going to see results only if you have the will to keep on a consistent schedule with taking your capsules. You need to take two capsules per day to see results. If you take your first two pills today and don’t take pills for a month, you won’t see the results you’re after.
You need to take this supplement consistently.
Consistency is the key to success.
Just take: one pill in the morning and one pill in the evening.
Don’t take this supplement with soda or another soft drink. Instead, you want to drink a glass (or more) of water when taking these pills. Trust me, this is the most important thing that you can do.
If you don’t have enough water in the body (you’re slightly dehydrated), the nutrients in the body will not flow efficiently. So, these good-for-your-brain supplements won’t be able to reach the brain with the efficiency that you had hoped for originally.
Even a glass of water will help boost the effects of Inteligen.
It’s up to you how you take Inteligen. Some people can take capsules without food, but others can’t. If you have a sensitive stomach or foods often repeat on you, take these capsules right after you eat or during your meal – it helps alleviate stomach issues.
Inteligen Reviews: What Others Are Saying
Millions of people have been able to change their lives – seriously – and they’ve been able to take advantage of the benefits Intelligence RX has to offer.
Many people tried this supplement for the first time with their free trial; a free trial offered to you at the end of this article.
What are people experiencing?
Advantages of Intelligence RX
- Boosts mental energy
- Improves focus
- Boosts recall
- Improves attention and concentration
- Retain a higher level of information
- Relieves stress, mild depression and anxiety
- Improves processing speed
You know what’s most important of all? You won’t stumble over your words. You’ll be able to regain your confidence. This is something people seem to lose as they age. And many times, it’s the rigors of life that get in the way.
You’re beat after a hard day at the office. You don’t eat right.
No one has hours a day to sit down and study. No one has time to reread a paragraph a dozen times because their brain is lagging behind.
And with Inteligen, you don’t have to be the person in the room nodding without knowing what’s really going on.
People that buy Inteligen are experiencing the following:
- I no longer feel foggy.
- I can keep laser focus for hours at a time.
- I make life changing decisions in my job. Inteligen has helped me make decisive decisions quickly and effectively.
- I can get the most out of my training with just two capsules a day.
This isn’t something that only the rich or lucky can afford.
When you look at the Inteligen price, you’ll find that it’s extremely affordable. There have been over 14 million capsules sold, and this product has been seen on some of the biggest media outlets in the world: CBS, MAXIM, NBC, TIME, People and Men’s Health.
You can order this product for $49 on a monthly basis (why bother with the free trial?).
There are also two-month supplies for $33 per bottle, and a three-month supply, which pushes the price below $30 a bottle.
And there is a 30-day guarantee. If you don’t feel like these capsules are helping you, return it for your money back. There is a $5 restocking fee, but that’s pretty standard.
But the free trial is where you’ll want to start first. The free trial provides you with enough time for you to judge the product before shelling out any money in the process.